Thursday, July 1, 2010

They Did it Themselves Wedding

So it's been forevs since I updated my blog. I'm sure all 3 of my readers have had no idea what to do with themselves. Anyway I just wanted to devote a blog to Roni and Dave Palmer (weird not putting Whipple) and their wedding. Roni and Sister Whipple made everything for the wedding. Roni saw something she liked and Sis Whipple just kept saying, "I can make that!" I loved being around them during the whole wedding process just because it made them happy and then I was happy. Crafting is contagious! The wedding day was BEAUTIFUL and Roni made a gorgeous bride!! And to make everything even sweeter, she was featured on a wedding blog! But here are a few pics!!









If there is one thing the Whipples know, it's how to throw a party!!! We had such a blast at the wedding. Carolyn and I just kept walking around to different stations, eatin' a lil' of this and a lil' of that, dancing with Kelsie (who was definitely missed!), or hanging out in the Photo Booth.....so fun! The best part was the big send off with Sparklers. Loved it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Meh. Make that two readers.

    Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hire the Whipples to do every event ever. They're just so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete