Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Birthday Wish List

T'was my birthday yesterday, and while I would have loved to have made a fabulous post...the stomach flu put me in a sh*&6% mood, and I was in no state to think happy thoughts.

Alas....

Old french music playing at sunrise with fresh bread baking in the oven.
Rain, windows open, and chocolate covered strawberries in bed.
A New York City rooftop dinner in the candle light.
The saxophone playing in the Subway late at night.
Costumes to go to the movies...just for fun.
A red sequin dress from the 80s to wear to dinner.
A stare to start hysterical laughter.
A day at Disneyland...or 3.
Dancing in the living room then going for a picnic dinner.
Holding hands on holy ground.
A game of badminton in gladiator sweat bands.
Watching my favorite shows with cheese, grapes, and veggies.
Juicy steak with cous cous, and topping it off with a DQ dipped cone.
Seeing a musical that makes my heart pound and my stomach flutter with butterflies.
A completely unexpected gift.
Django Reinhardt music playing at a farmers market in France.


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know it was your birthday... Happy Birthday! All of those things sound pretty nice, I hope you at least had some happy times in between the puking going on...

    ReplyDelete