Monday, July 26, 2010

My Baby Boys!



So it occurred to me that it's 2:11am and I need to go to bed since I'm meeting with the missionaries and a friend of mine at 8, before I go to work at 9. It then occurred to me that I should blog. Perfect.

I love babies. I love to nibble on their cheeks, I love to kiss their lips, and make them giggle. Two babies in particular have stolen my heart, and I don't need it back. Bowen and Duncan have made it into many a blogs, but few have been solely for them.....this one is. For those that are queasy due to sentimental moments in other peoples fam....get out of my life, and I wouldn't advise you to read on. The babes are walking and it is so exciting and so sad at the same time....they're getting so big! I have my little bonds with each of them and they have such different personalities that pulsate joy through my veins!!! The bestie's been out this week for a choir gig and all her kidlets went with. It's crazy how much I miss 'em!

I'm slightly terrified that if I go on a mission that the babes will forget me. I mean, of course they will....they're not even 1 yet! They've been gone a week, and I'm already plotting ways to rekindle our bond!!! Bowen and I are gonna play "boo!" and when I pick him up he won't let me put him down...I kind of love that. And Dunc and I will play the "kiss&dodge" game. He puts his hands on each of my cheeks and I shake them off while he laughs and then I kiss him a bunch, and then his hands find their way back to my face. I love it when he laughs. And when he imitates an elephant! And I love it when Bow crinkles his nose when he smiles and his eyes almost shut. And most of all, I love that sometimes everyone refers to me as "Aunt Sasha" and a couple times when Bowen says "dada" it mumbles in to "zsshazssha". I think he's getting close to making the right sounds for MY name!! :D

That's it. G'night.


1 comment:

  1. Awww... Babies! I love them too, I just don't have any to hang out with often or else I'd probably write a post about it (again, I did write about my kindies, who I love and miss). They're so chunky, I love it!

    ReplyDelete