Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sidewalk ridiculousness

This thought has occurred to me many a times, so I finally decided to blog about it. You know when a sidewalk changes directions at a 90 degree angle? And how VERY few people, if ANY, actually walk in the path of the sidewalk to change directions? I know that I definitely cut across, reducing the time it takes me from point A to point B by 0.02 seconds. I just feel better knowing that I am taking the quickest path. Every time I go to Lindsay and Megan's I walk on the rocks rather than the cement and I wonder why they don't just make sidewalks that curve more often. I'm just sayin.

2 comments:

  1. First off, I totally agree with what you have to say. Secondly, I'm surprised you would walk over the rocks, I mean, you might kick some rock away from his other rock friends. I'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jump across the corners because I don't want to kill all the grass. I'm just sort of a grass nerd. I totally know what you're talking about, though. I think the real reason is that if we made sidewalks for every path that a person might take, there would be sidewalks everywhere. Every intersection of two sidewalks would look like a major freeway intersection.

    ReplyDelete