Thursday, March 25, 2010

A few things I've learned this week

This week has caused a few things in my mind (that I felt were already clear) to really be emphasized.
1.) The signs that say "Do not back up: severe tire damage"..they're not joking.
2.) When your arm gets tired from curling your hair...don't rest it when the metal is near your forehead. It will leave a brown mark of burnt skin.
3.) Don't place said iron on the ground where you walk...[see above].
4.) I really love theatre. I had a group presentation analyzing Broadway Divas, who, what, when, where, and WHY. I love that last one. I love making people think, and turning it on them for what society has told them their opinion should be. We all break out of our box, and it's awesome. I got to present on Bette Midler. I could have taught the entire 50 minute class, but I had about 4 minutes. So I used 7.

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love weeks like that... And I understand about the theater thing, I wish I had more of an opportunity to do stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to talk about Bette Midler, and you only used seven minutes. Wow.

    I really hope you didn't actually drive over those do-not-back-up spikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. personal experiences (yes plural) with numbers 2 AND 3 on this list... no fun.

    ReplyDelete