Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh this 5k of mine

So, some of you know that I've been training for three weeks or so for a 5k that's THIS Saturday. I'm pumped, yet nervous. It's been going pretty well, and my knees are doing good. (The occasional freak out, but nothing I can't handle) However, my lungs are another story. Those b_ _ _ards like to give out at about mile 2. So I've been going the gym everyday this week to try and just push my body further. I usually run there from the tute, work out an hour, and then run back. If I can build up stamina, I should be fine! 4 days and counting!!!! AhHHAHHAHahahahahhhhh!!

PS going to the rec at 6 or 6:30am is weird, but I totally love it. It really starts off my day well, and I'm hoping to keep this habit up through the summer!!! (Providing I get a job there, because I'm gonna pay extra to use it...let's be real)

1 comment:

  1. Wait, you are getting up at six AM? Wow, check you out. I hope you win. And by win I mean finish or whatever goal you have.

    ReplyDelete