Friday, May 15, 2009

Free at Last!

I have officially been up for 21 hours. My last finals were today and I'm SOOOO EXCITED to be done with my technically Junior, yet still stickin' through my "sophomore" year of college. My advice to incoming frosh: You better know right now what you want to do for the rest of your life because changing majors is a brat and you'll never get out on time. But I had a lil bit of Home Teaching, and then I watched my best friend get hooded for her masters. Her kids were drivin' me nuts, but I love 'em! Dinner with the "fam" and a chat with the bestie...leading in to Angels and Demons-the midnight showing. Great movie...but the book is better. Isn't it always? All in all--a good day, but I'm pooped. 

I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. There really is nothing like being done with school for several months. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete