Sunday, January 2, 2011

Yo' I'm a Crafter...

"Doin what I can gonna eat everything until the appearance of man. Yo yo see me, I'm livin' below the soil. I'll be back but I'm comin' as OIL!"

-$5 to anyone who can name where that's from. And originally the word is Raptor, not crafter.

It just occurred to me that I haven't posted a few of my projects.
This is what Linds, Jason, and I painted for Les Mis for CYT Summer Camp.


The bag was for Keragn for her birthday. The shirts were for Bow and Dunc for their birthday. The blanket was for my mom for Christmas last year....she got it this November.


This is usually what my space looks like when I craft. Gotta love it.

And for CHRISTMAS I did some Hersheys Kiss Christmas Trees, Cookies (that won 3rd place in a cookie contest!), and I painted a fireplace for our living room! :)

I love my life!

1 comment:

  1. You're awesome! I've recently found a love of cross-stitching. It makes me think of Jane Austin novels where the ladies would sit around doing embroidery, which makes me love it even more!

    ReplyDelete