Saturday, April 18, 2009

Underwear. Period.


Make of that title what you will....It made me laugh. "hhhhh-HA!"
But the subject matter I find absolutely fascinating. There are all sorts of cuts of underwear, styles, shapes, and colors. Do you go for a pattern, non-pattern? There's night time, "that time of the month" undies..let's be real ladies, you're gonna stain 'em. Mine as well re-stain the same ones. Can I get an Amen? AMEN. Just me? Alright fine.

Now, the comfort level is really where people go astray. I understand that with shoes: pain is beauty. But with underwear...I don't agree. There's nothing I hate more than when a girl sits down and either her muffin top is out or the top of her G-string is a showin'...0r when it's both, I want to vomit. Oh the G-string. Just the title of it makes me cringe a little. Why is it G? Why not V? I mean, really. Now, I'm all about loving your body and feeling confident in the clothes and unders that you wear, but that little piece of floss can NOT be doing anything. I don't know, do what you want, but please...cotton is your friend, and I don't want to see your rolls. 

Out.


3 comments:

  1. gross. i hate muffin top. i don't understand when i see a skinny chick that has it. I just want to grab her and be like, you are skinny! you dumbass! wearing a size 4 is better than wearing a 2 that you squish out of the top of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called G-String like G-Spot. Now do you get it?

    Last time I bought underwear, I was at Walmart and there was a large hairy man in a Git-R-Done hat who smelled of either bad milk or good cheese who was standing in the same aisle. I was so preoccupied with avoiding/mentally belittling him that I forgot to check the size of the boxer briefs that I purchased.

    Just keep that in mind if you see me walking with a bit of a limp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Mine as well re-stain the same ones. Can I get an Amen? AMEN. Just me? Alright fine."

    PS. The expression is "Might as well...." You write the cutest things!

    PPS.
    Amen.

    Mama

    ReplyDelete