Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Sasha M. Photography

After being "flu-ish" for 24 hours what better way to pass the time than to blog! Man, it has been a while. So many changes have occurred in my life just in the last year. Here, let me update you: I started teaching seminary!! WAHOO! It was awesome...and then I stopped teaching seminary. Long story short, I could say I really really liked it, but my soul wasn't completely invested. I didn't love it like I had thought I would. I stayed at my job at good ol' Hearing Life working with the elderly, and then I got a promotion! A traveling promotion!! WAHOO! It was awesome...and then turns out traveling is really not all that glamorous when you're doing it 15-20 days in a month. Then I went to Europe. Best 10 days of my life...I had a chance to clear my head and see some BEAUTIFUL sites at the same time! My favorite places were Cliffs of Moher in Ireland and Mevagissey in England! I left a piece of my heart in those places and look forward to visiting again! Then I got home from Europe and was kind of promoted again at my job, and this time....WAHOO! I work from home when I'm not traveling and then travel about 3 weeks every 2 months...very manageable!

My life having some steady pace never lasts long! Over Christmas I let one thought of "I'd like to buy a camera" turn in to a very serious(ly expensive) hobby! I've always loved taking pictures and finding new ways to look at the world, but I'm finally at a place in life where I can take it seriously! I did buy a camera and I got photoshop, and now I've officially started charging to take photos! It's an interesting world...photography...it's a lot of "learn as you go!" Today I launched Sasha M. Photography! I still don't have a signature on my photos because unfortunately....I'm pretty certain I need to buy a new computer. After having an awesome camera and the awesome ability to edit...my 8 year old computer can not keep up. But I'm grateful, really! I'm happy to see that my life continues to grow, even if it's not always in the "direction I planned."

God is good! These are some pics I took just last weekend at my sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment