Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I May Not Be A Mommy Blogger....

Oh the joys of parenthood! The babies, the tears, the laughter, the diapers, the spit ups, yadda yadda! I've nannied enough to have a love/hate relationship with all of those. I'm an aunt and adore my niece, but had a little practice before she was born to be an aunt of my best friend's kids! So my blog isn't about how I balance home, laundry, kids, soccer, my husband, his job, dance lessons, piano, my husband's promotions, a terrible ordeal we've been through, or our sweet family vacations. But even as a styling single Mormon, my blog can be entertaining with the travails of life.

A dog pooped in my shoe. Like literally inside my shoe (see below). This poor, 12 year old pup is dying of cancer and at first you might think, "She's losing control of her bowels," but as was pointed out...."That takes control." Alas, I did not keep the shoes and will buy more flats. Besides...I got them from DI and they were from my mission. #itwastimetoletgo

I might have been offered $100 to stick my foot in it, but I was already dry heaving with just the thought of picking them up to throw them away.

ENJOY

2 comments:

  1. haha YUCK. glad you didnt try to clean them, you would have puked fo sho. . lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I cannot stop laughing. A very similar thing once happened to my shoe on my mission, except with cat vomit. Hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete