Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pics 'N Things

A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest- My Seester


A picture of your favorite memory-Driving to Vegas one weekend to surprise our Dad!


A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day-The Divine!


A picture of your most treasured item-My computer and my mirror. I'm vain.


A picture that makes you laugh-Need I say more?


A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most-My other half.


A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with-PIDD! "Cosett...can we call you that? K, great, thanks."


A picture of something you love-Practical jokes...as long as I'm not the recipient!


A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without-My babes!


A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently-This big ol' Fam!


A picture of your biggest insecurity- Turning back into this!


A picture of your favorite book- Personal Legend, amazing.


A picture of yourself and a family member


A picture that can always make you smile-This is true best friendship!


A picture of someone you miss- Sister Whipple!


1 comment:

  1. You may not ever speak to me again, but Bette Midler looks like crap in that picture. Also, your fear of turning back into "that" totally cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete