Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Castles Quarters

No one will understand my title, but oh well. Inside Joke.

1 year, 9 months and 10 days ago I was baptized! Aside from many a members, with one in particular, my two missionaries were Elder Baker (left) and Elder Moss (right). They were the Assistance to the President at the time and about 20 months out. I last saw them in probably March or April of 2009. What's CRAZY, is Trevor Baker's sister came to Tucson for her graduate studies this year! Not only have I met her (excitedly) but she's dating someone in our dinner group. And by "our" I mean my roommates. And by "dinner group" I mean the boys of another apt and the girls in mine make dinner for each other every week. I usually grab and bounce, but tonight she and her boyf came early for dinner and we were able to chat a little before I left for rehearsal. I just love that I can talk with one of my missionaries sister in my Morm-filled home! And Tyler (E. Moss) is married. Adorb!

LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment