Saturday, November 14, 2009

Putti Putti Rockin' Everywhere!

So as I've mentioned my scene painting class....

Our last two projects were a lil' more difficult than our first of geometric shapes. But I've come to discover...I really enjoy painting. So here we have what is to be a folded piece of green fabric.

And our most recent project was what we call, "putties". Yes they are a real thing, they're cherubs...or fat baby angels. It only took forever and a day, but I finally finished. But for some of you...you know that song, "Booty booty booty booty, rockin' everywhere, rockin' everwhere, I found you miss new booty," etc...well every time I came in the paint shop and they said, "It's Putti time!" I just started sining and dancing, "putti putti putti putti rockin' everywhere!" Twas fun. Now it's the Putti Project theme song.

Our final project is marbleizing something. When my table is done I'll post photos. Until then, I bid you adieu.

4 comments:

  1. Those lions look about as disturbed as I do about the fact that you are painting naked men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are so good! I'm very impressed with your work Miss Piton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the risk of revealing the fact that I do actually stalk your blog & I'm not just saying that...

    Your artwork looks amazing!

    And I love Colton's comment hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing! And I had that song stuck in my head for like an hour after I read this! haha

    ReplyDelete