Saturday, October 17, 2009

Updates, updates, and so much more!


So it has been far too long since I have written a blog entry. School has completely taken over my life, which I don't exactly appreciate. And I really have wanted to take pictures of a few things to put on here. But alas, I'll have to digress (to turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument-so ha it fits in this scenario) since I didn't get pictures.

First: In order to finish my minor I need 9 upper division units in theatre arts. The class I was able to fit in my schedule this semester was scene painting. I've gotta say, I love it. I get to paint for 2 hours twice a week. My first project was shapes, and my second project was a picture of folded fabric. It sounds lame, and it didn't turn out that well, but I'll post a picture soon. 

B: School is always a frustration, but it's because I just want to be done oh so badly. I only need 120 credits to graduate, and when I finish I'll have about 160. Taking 20 units a semester can really just annoy a person to death. But I'm going to have to work through it. Next semester, hopefully, three of my classes will be through correspondence, which means my butt doesn't have to be in a chair for those hours a day and I can just do the assignments....uh thank you!

Fourth: Kenz had her babies as mentioned before, and their blessing was last week. I can't explain how wonderful it was to hear her husband giving them the Priesthood blessing they deserved from him. I was just so happy to be in the presence of a huge family welcoming these babies to this earth, officially. :D The Spirit was so strong, and I just appreciate being associated with this family and I love them SO MUCH!


Side note: I had to leave during a talk in Sacrament meeting since someone needed a key from my car. It wouldn't have been so bad...but you know that moment when you're walking around someone and you plan out your steps JUST enough to walk over them...and then they move THEIR foot? Hmmm, horrible. Well that happened to Keragyn and I, and as I walked out of the pew I completely tripped over her foot, and nearly fell on my face....during a talk....wearing neon purple tights (shut up, don't judge me, they're cute). How reverent of me.  Oh well, it was such a treat.

The rest of my time has been spending as much time as I can with the kiddos and Kenz. It's been fun, and Duncan and I match hair sometimes. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Finally you updated!! I was actually thinking of texting you and telling you to do it, but you must have gotten my thought waves before I sent something. Anyway, I can't believe you're taking 20 credits a semester, that is crazy!! But Correspondence rules because then you can do it at your own pace, although for me that meant leaving it until the last three weeks that I could possibly do it, but I still got a
    B, so whatevs!

    ReplyDelete