Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sweat

I love it. I love to create it, wear it, and wipe it off. There's something so invigorating about working so hard that my entire body perspires. I just feel all the blood rushing in my veins and then my muscles loosening and feeling strong. I go through phases of working out and I wish that it would just be consistent. And I love listening to energizing music and day dreaming whilst working out. Like about dances I could make up to the songs I'm hearing, and then naturally where I (and a group of dancers that, understandably, aren't as good as I am) would perform them. What places I could be running if I were actually outside. The success of when I'm 20 pounds lighter and could just run for...minutes at a time. I'm talkin', 20. Anyway, I'm feelin' good. 
Tomorrows challenge: Do not eat myself into a CYT Pizza Friday oblivion. I'll keep you posted. 

2 comments:

  1. Twenty minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven. Makin' love...makin love for two...makin' love for twoooooo...minutes.

    I guess since my X-men talent is not sweating, I have a hard time empathizing with you. But GO SWEAT! Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can relate to you girl. Maybe it's because I have only recently sweated when I would have rather not... like in front of an audience of 60 people and there are pictures of my moist pit on facebook...

    Anyway:
    1. I love your quotes
    2. I'm so glad you could come sweat it out at my dance party last night
    3. I love you.

    ReplyDelete