Thursday, June 25, 2009

It has begun

The photo shoots have begun for some POSSIBLE modeling. I don't know where it could take me. I need to get auditions first and in order to do that I need a portfolio. My ideal plan: Photo shoots are done and portfolio started. I come back from my American Idol audition next Friday with a ticket to Hollywood for the fall. In the meantime, I audition for modeling and get a few photo shoots. Money is saved and then American Idol comes on and I'm paid each week I make it through. Money is saved again, and before I know it my Reliv business has taken off, hundreds of people are feeling better than they ever have before, my loans are paid off, and I GO ON A MISSION, totally a little bit famous! :D

3 comments:

  1. Sasha, I love your ideal plan, I really hope it works out for you! Also, your pictures are amazing (sorry if I'm repeating myself) and you MUST let me know how AmIdol goes! PS I don't know how to subscribe to your blog, but I'll try to figure it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I figured it out, now you should subscribe to my blog that I just started...
    elspethanderson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those things sound great! I'd say call it a plan!

    ReplyDelete